[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: to Peggy M-Re: Beaucerons---anyone know anything about them?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cheradongsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:18:55 -0500

Hmmm.  From time to time Aol and Comcast block one another.  they deny it,
but it happens every so often.
I'm trying to think if I've written to anyone else on AOL today...I think I
have and it's been OK........will have to wait and see if it continues.

apologies to the rest of the list for this little private exchange, but you
can see we are blocked from sending private messages!!!!!!!!   so sorry!
Peggy