[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata (more later)

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:00:11 -0600

I thought about it.
He wanted to be a Broadway Star!
barbarar

NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>1. At some point probably before new years I wanted to thank the 66 judges, 14
>handlers and the OFA for being so considerate of my dogs with 125 awards(which
>is one for every puppy I ever whelped)(these are things to do with your
>copious free time)
>
>2.I think we should all try to remember that they are all just dogs with a
>good sprinkling of virtues and some faults which we can manage to live with.
>they have no aspirations beyond trying to please us. all the aspirations are
>ours.
>
>3. This is an artificial game we are playing. Right from planning a breeding
>for specific breed requirements down to every title.Beauty in this case is not
>in the eye of the beholder. It is in the mind of  the player and we have been
>psychologically programmed to look for certain things.We accept what we are
>told to accept as we accept the ten commandments.
>
>4. Our dogs are beautiful dogs otherwise we would be just as happy owning a
>mutt.That tells you a great deal about all of us.
>
>5. I know a guy
> who was in this breed for many years. He lived near Philadelphia. he finished
> some champions, got a judges license and put 14 points on the last bitch he
> was campaigning and then one day just like that he stopped and never even
> went to another dog show.Now i want you to think about why he might have done
> that.

>POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the original
>are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

Barbara R.  icq#14282540
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.domara.com (beautiful GSDs, where form follows function)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/animalportraits/index.htm
(watercolor, pastel, oil, acrylic paintings)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/
 "I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere"