[ SHOWGSD-L ] this is REALLY frightening

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:17:50 -0400

a Cocker Spaniel friend of mine sent this to another list..............I
am going to look at the labels on my own canned foods just as soon as I
can find them!
I tell you, my kitchen is in a state...everything is in grocery bags on
the floor except the pasta!!!!   hahahah
   What Luann says, tho, is absolutely terrifying!  Campbell's prepared
food...is that canned soup?  I don't know...and I'm glad I almost never
eat canned soup unless I'm already sick....oh wait...that makes it
worse, doesn't it?
Peggy
   anyway...this is what she had to say: