[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ....the REAL problem?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:13:12 -0700

I am glad you agree.........and yet these type of posts just KEEP IT GOING!!!

Odd how you only name one............??   <G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  > This decision to accept this membership by that Board caused a huge >
backlash....huge problems, a
  nd lots of> money and lots of in-fighting and dishonor and lack of respect
for & > within this Club!! It was a
  serious mistake!!

  I agree, in my opinion accepting that membership was a serious mistake.   A
mistake our current president
  made when she voted to accept that membership.   Revisiting club history can
and will come back to bite us.
  Only if we learn from our club history can we correct things, if not we are
doomed to repeat it.
  Unfortunately ALL this back-biting, in-fighting, and finger pointing is doing
nothing but damaging our club
  and harms the breed we profess to love so much. Unless we ALL decide to get
along for the benefit of our
  breed and drop the egos, etc. our club is doomed. No one will win.
  Pat