[ SHOWGSD-L ] thanks to all

  • From: MyDovey@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:44:54 EST

i can't begin to thank everyone for the prayers good wishes and help during
this past week. my mothers death was not unexpected but still is hard to deal
with. having problems with ken's health  new neighbors NOT dog friendly trying
to find a new home and selling some other property all in one week to make the
funeral possible is nerve racking.but we survived due to the help of fellow
club members and list members.our heartfelt thanks to Sue and Glen Sherwood who
helped with the dogs and good advice. bless you .ken and i will never forget
the hospitality and the friendship of these people.to those who donated to
hospice in my mothers memory thank you. to the cards letters and prayers helped
to get me thought the services. my father, first husband and now my mother are
together hard for the rest of us but maybe peace for them.

Carole Powell Fuchs