[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: surgical implant + two...

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:26:49 -0600

It costs me $150 for the kit and and the last FedEx was $31.00--then I pay
for collection.  If the client has a FEDEX# the shipment can be billed to
them IF NOT I pay and have to collect--kit--2 FedEx fees--collection and
stud fee.  I am not complaining--it it so easy once you get it all together.
No more airport trips for me--the bitch has to be brought in or we do
chilled.  So many bitch owners are willing to pay all expense as they no
longer want to ship--works for me.  Sandi Card