[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: solution to "too many dogs" problem

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:33:27 -0800 (PST)

How completely encouraging is that? sheila
Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Boy!! do I LOVE that article!! This
woman has so much common sense it is
scary!!
I have often complained about the dogs running loose in our neighborhood -
causing distress to other dogs and people..Yet, if I complained, it was my
door AC came to because I have "too many dogs"
I long remember the day they showed up at my door with a big van ready to
take my dogs.. or the day they threatened and bullied my young son into
showing them around while I was at work..
I wish I had known of this woman back then!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com