[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: small brag from Canada

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:03:25 EDT

Now that the big guys have had a few days to post  their brags from the
Canadian national - and congrats to ALL the winners,  especially to our friends
Tina Bogdanich and the Girlz - I want to take a moment  and make a small brag
myself.  On Friday night at the puppy match, our  beautiful baby Zander/Heidi
daughter Amber gaited her little heart out to a 3rd  place in a very large and
quality filled 3-6 month class.  This was Miss  Amber's first trip away from
home, her first time really on a leash, and her  first time in a ring and she
took to it immediately.  Of course, the help  of proud "grandma" Leslie D.
didn't
hurt a bit LOL!!  Thanks to Leslie for  taking the little stinker in the ring
- it was a long day for her too.  And  a huge thank you to Donna and Leslie
for allowing this special girl to stay with  us here at Cresthaven - we have
high hopes for her.

Terri  Stout
_Cresthaven  Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)