[ SHOWGSD-L ] simple green

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:30:09 -0500

At the Dollar Store, I bought a new updated SIMPLE GREEN that reads NON
TOXIC and BIODEGRADEABLE.  I have always used Simple Green.

It is SIMPLE GREEN

I use it on my crates and it is NOT toxic to dogs and cats and puppies

beaconhilgs@xxxxxxxxxxx typed about [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: simple green on 5
Mar 2006, at 16:03:

I also use it but if you read the label it warns you about using it near fish
and ponds. Toxic to fish.
Mike
--
Mike Moran
Beacon Hill Shepherds

From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx

> I worked at Fred Meyers for 24 years. Was in charge of the automotive dept
> for many years. To clean crates and other household chores it is the best. It
> degreases is non toxic and bio- degradeable. It cuts grease like a whiz. I
> can't use 409 cause it chokes me and really bothers my lungs. So I tried many
> things and found Simple Green to be the best. Even got a mouthfull once when
> shelf dropped on me and no ill effects. Great stuff.
> SallyHH PS Smells good
> also and cleans crates good

> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original
> kind

> MANNER
> ALL

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

author and of GSD Comm
unication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without
prior permission of
the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WH
ICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MAN
AGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PR
OSECUTED.