  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:29:04 -0800 (PST)

Not positive on this as I'm pretty new, but I believe Windwalker's Yes Virginia
from 1999 was handled by someone other than Jimmy.  Oak or Carrie Smith are
more knowledgeable on that though....  I know that dog is in my puppy's
pedigree and I seem to recall that tidbit.  I think the dog was somewhat
unknown at the time??

  Tina
  Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:08:36 -0500
From: Barbara Galasso
Subject: Question about Westminister

When was the last time someone other than Jimmy won Best of Breed at
this show? As long as I've been watching it, I always seem to recall
seeing Jimmy in the Group. Does anyone ever beat this guy in our breed
at this show? Just curious.......Barbara
--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS