  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:27:07 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2007 1:30:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Sho---------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
Subject: Little gremlin in KCMO
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:16:08 -0500
From: lewieb@xxxxxxx

Tell me where this little Gremlin puppy is here in Kansas City, I will pick
him up and take him to the airport. Nancy Harper can arrange transportation and
he can go to LA.

My daughter lives in LA and is coming home for a couple of days the last of
this month. She is flying Southwest and I don't think they will take a pet even
under the seat but I can check. Where is the puppy going in LA?

Lew

. NANCY   HARPER IS ARRANGING THE  FLIGHT SCHEDULE..  WE ALL HOPED THE LITTLE
GUY  COULD GO  WITH A PASSENGER AND BE CARRIED UNDER A SEAT AS  A CARRY-ON,
BUT THAT DOESN'T LOOK POSSIBLE..
.IF WE HAD SOMEONE   FLYING FROM   MO TO LAX... AIRPORT IN LOS ANGELES, HE
COULD GO AS EXCESS BAGGAGE... HE ONLY WEIGHS ABOUT 8 POUNDS...  HE HAS BEEN
THRU
SOOOOOOO MUCH, INCLUDING BEING NEUTERED ALREADY!!  I WILL  SEND YOU ALL THE
INFO..THANKS AGAIN!!! BARB W.