  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:32:50 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2007 10:40:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hunte situation

No I'm not a supporter,t just stating a simple fact. The board tends to vote
to stay out of trouble. They do not want to defend themselves against a law
suite. We as a club do not want to do something that will cause a legal action
against the club. The rules for membership where changed and now we have to
play by those rules. If the club were challenged over this membership they
would
loose they would be sued and Hunte would win. Our insurance would be in
jeopardy. How many events do you think the Parent club could host without
insurance.
ZERO .

So if Puppy Millers is your cause get out there and protest the pet shops,
hand out flyer's stating the cause. PETA has someone out every weekend, that is
why they continue to grow. You show me a puppy mill that I can photograph
legally and I will come do it for you and give you the pictures.

I only fight the battles that I have a half a chance of winning
Terry
Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Terry, isn't that a lot like talking out of both sides of your mouth?? On
one hand trying to stop puppy mills but on the other having one of the
biggest puppy millers in the country as a club member?? to the public, you ,
as a GSCA member represent the club.. you now also represent this man and
his actions.. is THAT what you want?
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com