  • From: "Andrew Tesiorowski" <andrewtesiorowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:53:32 +0000

I am looking to get an entry in on Detroit and Kalamazoo Michigan shows. Can
anybody tell me who I can call tonight that can take my entry. Closing is
today.....thanks....cheers

From:  Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  showgsd-l Digest V4 #2079
Date:  Wed, 16 May 2007 15:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
>showgsd-l Digest Wed, 16 May 2007 Volume: 04  Issue: 2079
>
>In This Issue:
>#1: From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Acknowledgement
>#2: From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Acknowledgement
>#3: From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Breeding and Rescue
>#4: From: CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Recall and Canidae ?
>#5: From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Late Brag- Trio's Johan Santana V Marquis
>#6: From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
>Subject: listen in
>#7: From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Dick Whalen
>#8: From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:  AB 1634 PASSED
>#9: From: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Thanks to all!
>#10: From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: LITTER ANNOUNCEMENT-YIPPEE !
>#11: From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Just Curious
>#12: From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:  HUTCHINSON, KS: MANDATORY SPAY NEUTER

>Msg: #1 in digest
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:01:41 -0700
>From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Acknowledgement
>
>I just received an acknowledgement and a bumper sticker from the
>National Animal Interest Alliance for my recent donation, in an 8X10
>inch envelope, postage .63cents. These items would have easily fit into
>a regular envelope, and could have been mailed for .41 cents.
>
>There must be a way to save this .22 cents.  How about a batch of
>smaller envelopes? I have second thoughts about donating to a group who
>is careless with their money.
>Doris Estabrook
>Gardnerville, Nevada
>
>------------------------------
>
>Msg: #2 in digest
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:11:41 -0700 (PDT)
>From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Acknowledgement
>
>A most excellent point.  We donate to charity, but we choose our charities
carefully.  Mostly we dontate to United Way, as they use 97 cents out of
every dollar for assistance, not overhead.  There are many wasteful
charitiesthat have great intention, but do not take care about overhead.

>   I hope, Doris, you will contact NAIA and tell them they wasted money,
andit is too important to save for you to want to donate again.  Maybe that
will get the employees to think more about how the money is spent.  Large
envelopes are just one way to waste money.
>   sheila
>Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I just received an acknowledgement and a bumper sticker from the
>National Animal Interest Alliance for my recent donation, in an 8X10
>inch envelope, postage .63cents. These items would have easily fit into
>a regular envelope, and could have been mailed for .41 cents.
>
>There must be a way to save this .22 cents. How about a batch of
>smaller envelopes? I have second thoughts about donating to a group who
>is careless with their money.
>Doris Estabrook
>Gardnerville, Nevada

>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
theShowgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

http://www.aol.com.

http://www.aol.com.

http://www.aol.com.

http://www.aol.com.

>------------------------------
>
>Msg: #12 in digest
>From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:  HUTCHINSON, KS: MANDATORY SPAY NEUTER
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:57:44 -0400
>
>It is spreading!
>Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com
>"Laws against something 'that other guy' does will eventually get US
because
>we are all someone's 'other guy.' " Walt Hutchens,2007

Windows Live Hotmail, with safety bar colour coding, helps identify
suspicious mail before it takes your daughter out on a date. Upgrade today
for a better look.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENCA/2749??PS=47575