  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:22:07 -0400

What about a page for not just juniors but also the new young handlers? At a
reduced rate and maybe some regional clubs could get together and submit a
couple of either juniors or young handlers in their area for that ad? Maybe
bl/white ads? Just something to showcase the talent out there?
Pam

Subject: Re: .Jrs?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:08:16 -0400

Back when the REVIEW was still the small size, our Junior Handler was presented
by our club Southern NJ GSDC in an ad.  It was so very nice of the membership
do this and very exciting for our Stephanie to have her picture with the dog
she
was showing in the REVIEW.  Of course the ad was paid for by the membership.
Gloria & Bill Sinclair, SINCA GS