  • From: "deduncan" <deduncan230@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:21:57 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:51 AM
To: showgsd-l digest users
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V4 #1754

showgsd-l Digest        Fri, 20 Apr 2007        Volume: 04  Issue: 1754

In This Issue:
        #1:     From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
                Subject: Re: Double Handling Memories
        #2:     From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Re: Limp or Limber Tail....
        #3:     From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: CORN GLUTEN RECALL!!!!
        #4:     From: JMoses0924@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Carmen Battaglia
        #5:     From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds"
<Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: Start Thinking About June

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:21 -0400
From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx

no just always instantly knowing exactly where to be at every moment her
dogs were in the ring at every single show regardless of ring conditions or
weather. this is a god given talent.

From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:26:48 EDT

This is a condition that is NOT uncommon in dogs that compete in Dock  Dog
or Splash dog competition....  They swim in cold water and do not
completely dry out between waves  (events) ....Can occur in ANY  breed and
is more common in cold weather..You need to bring plenty of  towels, and a
small dryer is also a plus so your dog doesn't have to  be lying around, wet
all day ..The condition usually corrects  itself in a couple of
weeks....FloB

http://www.aol.com.

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:27:54 -0400

My local news (11 p.m.) just announced a CORN GLUTEN concern.  They said
Corn Gluten from China.  Please check your labels.
Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds

        #1:     From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
        #2:     From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
        #3:     From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        #4:     From: JMoses0924@xxxxxxx
        #5:     From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds"

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:21 -0400
From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx