  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:45:28 -0400

Dave,
I agree with you, this is why I will renew, although I will vote hopefully with
more knowledge of who I am voting for what they are capable of offering the
breed and club, I don't have 56 yrs with this wonderful breed, only 15, but I
love them, want to be a part of their continued welfare for the rest of my
life. I want to be a part of the solution not the problem, which I believe is
due in part to apathy towards the parent club and its ongoing problems.  I hope
to eventually see equal respect among all breed, specialty and performance
dogs. I, like Stormy, love all the venues. I compete mostly all breed because I
have friends in other breeds and I love the all breed atmosphere, but when I go
to a specialty, it takes my breath away to see so many GSDs, at performance
events again I am awed by the amazing talent, intelligence,strength, agility
this breed commands. I agree and disagree with a lot on this list, but I have
learned much, disregarded much, been insulted, been told to hang in there, yet
I like this list because everyone on this list loves German Shepherds.
Thanks Dave, I think your post reflects a GSD attitude and good temperament!
Pam

Msg: #5 in digest
rom: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
ubject:  What are we, chopped liver?
ate: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:33:13 -0700

it will be > interesting to see if those that continually complain and
hreaten to quit/not
 renew actually follow through with their promises.
 diane
I will renew...
ot because of who is elected and my agreement with them....
ot because of the construct of the board and how it handles the next two
ears...
ot because of what conflict develops or doesn't on the lists...
ut because I have 56 years invested in this great breed and I want to be
ble to be  a part of their continued welfare and to influence the outcome
f whatever happens to this breed over the rest of my years.
ave