  • From: JMoses0924@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:30:32 EDT

Hi,
I apologize for not making it to judge the match for thc club in  Detroit.  I
had non-refundable plane tickets and a 4 AM wakeup call to make  my plane,
and I was very much looking forward to the opportunity.  I also  had a bitch
due
to whelp, some of you may remember Preeco, or St Lucia, the girl  I coown
w/Bob Braue.....well, she was due to whelp (based on progesterone  testing) on
next Thursday, so I didn't enter any shows next weekend,  thinking I would be
watching new babies. I asked my sister to watch her  while I was gone for the
day.   Instead she woke me up about 3:30 this  AM, making a fuss...I thought
she just needed to potty, but it bacame rapidly  apparent that she was having
babies.  My sister loves the dogs but is not a  "dog person" and I don't leave
my bitches to whelp with anyone else anyway, I  think they are more comfortable
with the person they love.  I called Ann at  7 this morning to let her know I
couldn't get there, I guess I could have called  her at 4 AM but I didn't
think that would accomplish anything but ruin her  sleep. I wish there had been
way for me to get there, and I certainly didn't  expect Preeco to whelp early
but I could not leave her.  I had hoped  someone else would be willing to
judge and I apologize to anyone who was  inconvenienced by my absence.  And
again, I thank the club for having given  me the opportunity, I wish I had been
able to come.  I hope this clears up  any questions on the list.  Best Regards,

Sheree  PS Mom and  kids are doing well, 3 girls and 2 boys.