  • From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:15:16 EDT

HI  Gail,
My understanding is that the point schedule is based on the number of dogs
that were shown in that region last year , and based on that number,  the point
scale is either raised or lowered or remains the same.  If  your point
schedule was raised then more dogs were shown in that  area.   Maybe you could
contact AKC.   Just my Understanding  of the system    Flo Boese    Bo-Hem
Shepherds....

In a message dated 4/3/2009 1:35:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,