  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 03:21:10 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds like as lot of fun, lol!!!!!!  I finally met FB for the first time at
the National a couple of weeks ago. I just love him!!!!!  What a sense of
humor.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant

From: sally <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 7:32 PM

been working my
"buttinski" off and haven't gotten to the 2011 GSDCA Symposium yet.� How
about if I
put you in charge of it, Flower Boy??!!!���VBG

Not at all funny Tish - Remember he teachs 3rd grade- have you checked his
credentials and references?

FB in charge of a symposium in Las Vegas After that he will have another ex
wife

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

is Copyrighted 2009.� All material remains the property of the original

POST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original