  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:23:29 EDT

Sigh...I loved your letter, but disagree with this statement. I have given
lots of dogs away, they were fantastic homes...lots of people have given me
 dogs.. I am a good home also, but maybe not fantastic, LOL. The quality of
the  person is what determines their care and treatment of dogs, or
anything else for  that matter. Lots of folks pay fortunes for dogs, and
neglect
and /or abuse  them...   Money has nothing to do with what kind of person you
are...Shalom, Syd

In a message dated 6/29/2009 7:07:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
culzeans1@xxxxxxx writes:
You are  responsible for them and I have a strong belief that people who
get something  for free, do not put the same value on that item or dog or
whatever that they  do if it costs them  something.
Pam