  • From: "Andrew Tesiorowski" <andrewtesiorowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:32:33 +0000

Hello everyone, I am looking for a home for a 4 year old german shepherd
canadian champion female.  The person has to leave the country and is
thinking to put her in the human society if he can't find a good home for
herso if anybody in the greatlakes area is interested please let me know.

From:  Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  showgsd-l Digest V3 #1442
Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:42:15 -0400 (EDT)
>showgsd-l Digest Sat, 17 Jun 2006 Volume: 03  Issue: 1442
>
>In This Issue:
>#1: From: Halwend@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Test re my bouncing posts for Doc Zoe
>#2: From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Names.....
>#3: From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Herding Fun Day
>#4: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
>Subject:  Names.....
>#5: From: Karen C. <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Question on Parvo?
>#6: From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Story on Parvo?
>#7: From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Question on Parvo?
>#8: From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Story on Parvo?
>#9: From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Question on Parvo?

>Msg: #1 in digest
>From: Halwend@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Test re my bouncing posts for Doc Zoe
>Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:16:01 +0000
>
>Let's see if this one bounces and if so I'll send it on.
>
>------------------------------
>
>Msg: #2 in digest
>Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Names.....
>
>At the school where I work, the office has two copy machines...their names
are.."Thing One"...and "Thing Two"....I am very tempted to use these names
onmy pups.....or maybe..."Green Eggs and Ham"...don't dare me ,I just may do
it....lol...FB

>------------------------------
>
>Msg: #3 in digest
>From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
>Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:03:20 EDT
>Subject: Re: Herding Fun Day
>
>Thank you Stormy.  It was a lot of work and I'll do it again in a heartbeat
>:-)
>Ok, I am tired and hot and gritty from the heat, wind and dust, but what a
>GREAT day!  I was very busy doing the CGC Evaluations as I got more entries
than
>we expected.  Didn't get to watch the GSD's as much as I wanted in the
>herding rings.  But, I am thrilled with the turnout from the GSD folks.
This is the
>first herding event I have attended where the GSD's outnumbered the Border
>Collies and Aussies.  Carol Hudd came in from Vegas with 2 dogs.  Stormy
and
>Barbara locally.  As well as Virginia Taraquinio, also with 2 dogs, and
Penny

ELG440@xxxxxxx