  • From: Candee Bryden Foss <crbryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 23:46:53 +0000

NEW ROM BRAG!!

well - we did it. Special thanks to Lindsey Hudspeth for her love and
dedication to Meric.......he is truly a once in a life time dog!

2011 Am/Can National RWD, 2012 #8 Herding Dog, 2013 #6 Futurity/Maturity GCH
Can CH Kridler's Turmeric v Signature, OFA Excellent H&E, CGC - ROM!! -

Here are the progeny that made it happen. THANK YOU TO THE BREEDERS/OWNERS -
for without your hard work, this dream would not have become a reality. IT
DOES TAKE TWO!!!

AOE Sel CH BIF CH TebeNobe Ca-She Katherine Hepburn, OFA H&E, PT (youngest
AOE)...
BOF/BOS Maturity CH TebeNobe CaShe Desi Arnaz, OFA H&E
RFB GCH Sel Can CH Legend's Kensington, OFA H&E, TC, HIC, CHIC
Am CH Can BIM Mirajasta's Let Er Rip, OFA H&E
Am/Can CH Mirajasta's Take my Breath Away, OFA H&E
CH Sealstone's Cascadian v Pioneer Acres, OFA H&E ** (pending AKC)
Windcrest Little Secret , OFA H&E, 13 points
Windcrest Walker, major points
Mirajasta's Long Time Gone, major points
GL RFB Kubistruam Tahoe II, TC, major points

Candee R. Foss
Legend Shepherds
www.Legendgsd.com