  • From: Robin Lyle <rrlyloak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----
From: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:45:42 PM
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V2 #731

showgsd-l Digest    Mon, 17 Mar 2008    Volume: 02  Issue: 731

In This Issue:
    #1:    From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Entertainment at the National
    #2:    From: "Jackie Short" <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Information?
    #3:    From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Dance the night away
    #4:    From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx
    #5:    From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
    #6:    From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
    #7:    From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx
        Subject: dan mosher?
    #8:    From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
    #9:    From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: IT"S OVER
    #10:    From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
    #11:    From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
    #12:    From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
    #13:    From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
    #14:    From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:46:17 -0400

Better yet, Flower Boy--let's have a DUNKING BOOTH--all of the (sore) losers
from past and present will love to take shots at the judges--I guarantee it
will make the club LOTS of money!!  LOL
(You KNOW I'm only kidding, don't ya?)
Penny in NY
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
.......each of eight judges will dance with a GSDCA member.......Rita,  Joan,
Tedi, and Chaloux will be in the $100 dollar dance  category...Barritt,Evan
,Migliore and GaryS will be in the  $15

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:48:42 -0500
From: "Jackie Short" <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>

Do any of you know of a woman who breeds GSDs named Teresa Langan?  She
lives in WI, and I've seen her name in Catalogs....but I can't find any
contact info.  She owns Strauss' father, and I've been trying to get more
info, but have run into a dead end.
Also, does anybody have Audrey of Elvaston's phone #?  She did a breeding
that I'm quite curious about, and I'd like to discuss it with her.

--
Marcato Shepherds
Where beauty is found in function

http://www.shinystuff.is/jackie
http://www.geocities.com/marcatogsd

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

It was Pretty Woman! GREAT movie.
Joan

From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:52:02 EDT

The movie was "Indecent Proposal".

Yes and it was Redford and Moore.

Then there was "Honeymoon in Vegas" with James Caan and Sarah Jessica  Parker
and Nicholas Cage.

Todd and  Joanie Vigor
Tonor German Shepherds;
Home of
CH.  Ken-Delaine's Buddie V Fran-Jo, OFA H&E, TC
Ponca Hill's Just  Foxxy Lady, CGC, TC, TDI
Tonor's Divine Miss M, OFA, TC
Proud  co-owners of;
BIM / Ch. Yankee of  Fran-Jo

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evan I think this was movie with Robert Redford and Demi more- Give me
time and I will think of the name

sally

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your homepage.

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:59:58 -0500

Sorry, that's a no no ---- you should know that "color enhancing or
changing"
is NOT permitted.      HeeeHeee  Norma no L
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:59:59 -0400
From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx

If any one has dan mosher's number and or e-mail . could you please
respond to me privately?

thanks

leslie beccia
signature german shepherds
2003 am/can gvx.sel.ch. kridler's ruby v highlandacres
2006 rwb/usnationals/
2007 bif/fvx/sel/ch/ signature's miami v kridler

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:04:35 EDT

No, Joan..she was a hooker from the start LOL.

The couple in this movie were just a couple.  And Redford played the
tempter.

Stormy
In a message dated 3/17/08 6:01:33 PM, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It was Pretty Woman! GREAT movie.
> Joan

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
www.FairhopeGSD.com

**************
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money &amp;
Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:05:55 -0500

The lawsuit is over........has been dismissed! Now we can go forward and come
back together for the good of the club. Mo

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Nope it was Richard Gere!

No, Joan..she was a hooker from the start LOL.

The couple in this movie were just a couple.  And Redford played the
tempter.

Stormy
In a message dated 3/17/08 6:01:33 PM, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It was Pretty Woman! GREAT movie.
> Joan

Msg: #11 in digest
From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:27:05 EDT

nah Pretty woman was for only $3,000.  Indecent proposal is the  winner

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
_http://members.aol.com/myjoygs_ (http://members.aol.com/myjoygs/) -updated
2/24/08

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Great puppy names!

From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:31:10 EDT

Actually I think the Breaults had a bitch called Pretty Woman, I like
Indecent Proposal, just think of the call names ; )

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
_http://members.aol.com/myjoygs_ (http://members.aol.com/myjoygs/) -updated
2/24/08

------------------------------

Msg: #14 in digest
From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:39:01 -0400

Thats right!! Because everyone knows Pretty woman was none other than the
lovely Julia Roberts !

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com

> nah Pretty woman was for only $3,000.  Indecent proposal is the  winner
>
> Joyce
> MyJoy Shepherds
> _http://members.aol.com/myjoygs_
> (http://members.aol.com/myjoygs/) -updated
> 2/24/08
>

> **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money &
> Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #731

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.