  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <culzeans1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:50:33 -0500

Mine was going well  For a WHile . WE went to my daughters hhouse . adn I
put a dish of left overs out for the small dogs , My 2 Italian Greyhounds.
and her little Chihuauha/doxie mix and I went back into the house fr few
minutes , WE were about toleace when I wnt out to round up my little dogs ,
I called them as n Duke my Male IG showed up along with her dpog ,divea < My
Ig demale didnt come so I went looking for her.Yes, I love my shepherds but
, this little girl was smart and had really won my heart , I found her
floating at the end of her pool , I grabbed her out, and we did all we could
to save her , It was too late! I buried her yesterday am . ANd ham very
heartbroken !

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:45:13 -0800
From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: True Thanksgiving story

Back in the Dark Ages, when I was about 10, my father was given a live
turkey for us to fatten up for the holidays.
We put him in our chicken yard (we lived on a ranch) and he quickly
realized he did not need to stay there as he was able to fly for short
distances.
Well, he became our watchturkey.  He would not allow strangers out of
their cars, and he regularly accompanied me wherever I went. He even
followed when I rode my horse.
He was NEVER eaten, and lived a long and happy life.  He literally ruled
the roost. My mother and I cried and cried when he finally died.  Doris E