  • From: "Sondra Abarr" <sonderhaus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:54:57 -0600

I certainly agree with the thanks noted below.  Ya'll did a FINE job!
Sondra Abarr (Sonderhaus)

A great Thanks to John & Molly & AL & Shirley and Ken  & Judy
& J.D. & Sharon
and all the other members of the  Beaumont club, who I  know gave over a
year
of their lives planning and  working to make sure that all of us and our
dogs
had the best facitities  possible and the best of times. Bouquets of thanks
to Nancy & Lea and all  their helpers.  To all and anyone who worked on
this
National, I thank you  heartfeltlly. (Is there such a word, I hope so). I
wish
for all of you a  years rest and many wins and a great time spectating in
OHIO.