  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:12:11 -0500

Congratulations Heather!!! What a wonderful birthday present!! Kona is a
beautiful girl!!?See you guys in Beaumont! Whoo Hoo! only one more day till I
get to go!!!! Go team Miller!!!!
Pam

Msg: #8 in digest
From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:41:28 GMT
Subject: Major Tulsa Brag!!

This past weekend, we went to the All-Breed shows in Tulsa and had a great
time!
On Saturday, (the only day she was entered), Kona--who is Windmill's Paradise
City--went WB and BOS from Bred-By for a 4 point major!  This was under
breeder-judge Carol White-Moser--thank you so much!  Then, Kona won the Bred-By
Herding Group...and to top it off, she won Best Bred-By In Show!  We are very
proud of our energetic young girl!  (She will be 2 in January).  Kona is on a
roll, as last weekend in Benton, AR, she was WB/BOW/BOS under noted judge
Mildred Bryant (it was a great birthday present for me!).  She is now up to 8
points!  Kona is sired by CH Kenlyn's Coach HiCliff Kaleef and out of
Windmill's
Every Breath You Take.  We are so happy with this litter that we hope to repeat
it next spring!  Hope to see everyone at the National!

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 GSDCA Best Junior, 5 time winner of the Robert
Hamilton Award and Euk qualified 07 & 08; Holly...2008 Euk qualified, 2009
Westminster qualified and 2005 TX 4-H Best Handler; and Logan...2006 and 2008
Eukanuba qualified and Specialty BJH winner!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!