  • From: "Barbara Lee WILLIAMS" <santanagsd1954@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:09:45 -0800

The  LOOK of EAGLES   .... I have tried to restrain myself, but cannot.... THE
LOOK OF EAGLES ...is the EXPRESSION  REQUIRED  of our GSD Breed by
KNOWLEDGEABLE  Judges and Breeders...
We are not  OR SHOULD NOT, BE , Breeding a Breed of BOOT-LICKERS!!!
The GSD  in it's  LOOK OF EAGLES EXPRESSION , should  demand and receive
RESPECT!!!!!!!
It  TRULY hurts me to believe that anyone would hold  that 'LOOK OF EAGLES
EXPRESSION ' up to ridicule...
  It only proves, to me,  you do not know or understand the depth of courage
and passion to defend and protect and serve, that this GSD Breed stands for and
always has.!!
  The Breed originated in the Mother Country of Germany and they demanded ,
from the beginning, a Breed who would stand between it's Master and all the
Demons of Hell with fierce courage and heart to protect and defend them ....at
the sacrifice , if necessary ,of  it's own life....
 HENCE THE EXPRESSION ..'THE LOOK OF EAGLES... A BREED WITH PREY DRIVE ... AND
DEEP THRU THE HEART ... NO OTHER BREED IN THE WORLD CAN COMPARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 BARB WILLIAMS

  #1: From: "Ruth Hartridge"
<rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Re: The look of eagles
  #2: From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: the florida shows
  #3: From: Mary Tripp <mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Futurity Ad info
  #4: From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Re: the florida shows
  #5: From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  #6: From: "cracker"
<FloridaCracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:FloridaCracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  #7: From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: MOVMENT
  #8: From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx<mailto:Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx>
  #9: From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx<mailto:Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Fwd: Re: the florida shows

  Msg: #1 in digest
  From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:59:07 -0500

  Nope, that doesn't fly ! LOL the "Look of Eagles " IS in our dogs It's that
  Look of Majesty that they have . I have seen it a lot .
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The look of eagles

         You are so right, Cindy.   I dislike that cliche applying to the GSD
  as
    I have never seen an eagle that did not look mean, menacing, and just
    down right evil.  Not what I want in a dog.  Now I realize  that is not
  what was meant by that cliche in our standard,  but  reality.
                                         Carolyn
  cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Not sure what 'the
look  of eagles'
  represents, but Lea Ruggieri and I
  almost ran into a Red-Tailed Hawk yesterday.   It flew over the hood of my
  car as I was driving down the highway! Scared both of us pretty bad. The "OH
  SH%^!" look it gave us was not something I want to see on any of my dogs'
  faces.   Cyndy www.texasdogs.com[1<http://www.texasdogs.com[1/>]
  The Master writes: In addition,I nominate "the look of the eagles" =
  for
  the goofiest,most meaningless old clich=E9 award.Just exactly what is =
  "the
  look of the eagles"?
  --- Links ---
     1 http://www.texasdogs.com<http://www.texasdogs.com/>
  POST  is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of  any

  PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY
  FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE
  PROSECUTED.

  For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>

  ---------------------------------
  Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
  now.

  For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #2 in digest
  From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:04:59 -0500

        Has anyone else noticed that we haven't heard from Amy and Sheila
  about how warm it is in Florida?????

  I can't help it, I have to say something...after all the begging for entries
  to come to the WARM florida shows, those of us who are paying attention to
  the weather see that it snowed in part of florida today...and it is COLD
  THERE...............!!!
     Of course, it's cold, here in Richmond, too...the dogs' water bowl froze
  today (twice)...but the wood stove keeps the downstairs part of the house
  nice and toasty,
  anyway...and I'm making soup!!!

  Peggy

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #3 in digest
  Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:13:15 -0600
  From: Mary Tripp <mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

  Can someone send me this link, I cannot find it.

  Mary

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #4 in digest
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:23:43 -0800 (PST)
  From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>>

  Two days of cold froze our fingers.  But by the time we get to Saturday, we
will have highs in the upper 70's and low 80's for Orlando.  And since that is
where I will be I don't care about Miami.

    I will need a jacket for the nights walking Liddy, but that is it.

    The weather is great, and one cold blast will not stop anything.

    This was a very cold blast, relatively speaking, but it is gone already.  I
have been too busy to post much, getting the house and family ready to go,
doing lessons, and running around.

    However, I am and have been reading, at least what I want to.  Can't get to
every post on my schedule.

    And I am glad I missed Cuz going after Mom's "friend" who did not have the
manners to warn a GSD owner that she was going to visit.  She had to get new
pants I was told.  Mom got to Cuz before he could get futher than the pants.

    My dogs have never had to protect.  But my van is untouchable.  So please
let Liddy have it in Orlando.
    sheila
  Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed that we haven't heard from Amy and Sheila
  about how warm it is in Florida?????

  I can't help it, I have to say something...after all the begging for entries
  to come to the WARM florida shows, those of us who are paying attention to
  the weather see that it snowed in part of florida today...and it is COLD
  THERE...............!!!
  Of course, it's cold, here in Richmond, too...the dogs' water bowl froze
  today (twice)...but the wood stove keeps the downstairs part of the house
  nice and toasty,
  anyway...and I'm making soup!!!

  Peggy

  For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>

  ---------------------------------

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #5 in digest
  From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:32:03 -0500

  weather .com says Friday through wednesday in orlando is in the 70's in the
  day and the 60's at night.........
  Thats perfect warm weather to me.
  These last two days have been in the 50's but it is gone with the wind
  tomorrow..................
  Nanh Nah nah nah nah    hahahahahahahahah!!!!!

  AMY SAFDIR
  Almanya Shepherds
  www.almanyagsd.com<http://www.almanyagsd.com/>

  >      Has anyone else noticed that we haven't heard from Amy and Sheila
  > about how warm it is in Florida?????
  >
  > I can't help it, I have to say something...after all the begging for
  > entries
  > to come to the WARM florida shows, those of us who are paying attention to
  > the weather see that it snowed in part of florida today...and it is COLD
  > THERE...............!!!
  >   Of course, it's cold, here in Richmond, too...the dogs' water bowl froze
  > today (twice)...but the wood stove keeps the downstairs part of the house
  > nice and toasty,
  > anyway...and I'm making soup!!!
  >
  > Peggy

  > BE PROSECUTED.
  >
  > For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #6 in digest
  From: "cracker"
<FloridaCracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:FloridaCracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:33:49 -0500

  They can't reply because we are frozen down here, it was 24 this morning nw
  of the Tampa area, hard frost.  My plants look like wilted lettuce tonight.
  At 6:30 it is 50 degrees, wow a warm up, LOL

  >      Has anyone else noticed that we haven't heard from Amy and Sheila
  > about how warm it is in Florida?????
  >
  > I can't help it, I have to say something...after all the begging for
  > entries
  > to come to the WARM florida shows, those of us who are paying attention to
  > the weather see that it snowed in part of florida today...and it is COLD
  > THERE...............!!!
  >   Of course, it's cold, here in Richmond, too...the dogs' water bowl froze
  > today (twice)...but the wood stove keeps the downstairs part of the house
  > nice and toasty,
  > anyway...and I'm making soup!!!
  >
  > Peggy

  > BE PROSECUTED.
  >
  > For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #7 in digest
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:41:09 +0000 (GMT)
  From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>>

  > Hi all, Were is the suspension???? And floating gait????? That is
  > poultry in motion...
  ...Best Joan

  This may not be a typo....
  I've seen a couple of dogs along the way in the ring with the look of
  turkeys!
  Dave

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #8 in digest
  From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx<mailto:Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:56:18 EST

  it's like summer in Chicago down here@!

  Todd and  Joanie Vigor
  Home of CH. Ken-Delaine's Buddie V Fran-Jo, OFA H&E,  TC
  Ponca Hill's Just Foxxy Lady, CGC, TC,  TDI

http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #9 in digest
  From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx<mailto:Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:56:35 EST

  Todd and  Joanie Vigor
  Home of CH. Ken-Delaine's Buddie V Fran-Jo, OFA H&E,  TC
  Ponca Hill's Just Foxxy Lady, CGC, TC,  TDI

http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>

  End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #23