  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 01:56:49 GMT

For the past 60 years, I have never had any trouble getting to where I w=
ant to go, with or without my kid, my dogs, and/or my cats.  As I taught=
 my son for the past 33 years, do not allow the word CAN'T to be part of=
 your vocabulary and you will achieve much.  If you tell me that you can=
't do something, then that is true, you can't.  Negativity sucks, IMHO!!=
  :-)

Off to see THE MUSIC MAN, one of Evan's favorite musicals!!

Paula, 184 days and always counting down to the next great National loca=
tion!!  I wish we could hold it in Hawaii or on a Caribbean Island.  =

Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: If you let a pigeon drive the  bus

So you are eager to pay the 600.00 in gas driving year after year to hol=
d the national in mid America?? I'm not. I will do it every other year b=
ut not every year.I'm afraid after the second year I would be thinking N=
ational or Italy, National or Spain :0) Location to me is part of the fu=
n. I do think the main concern should be for the welfare of the dogs and=
 if the safest place to fly into was St Louis I would be all for it. St =
Louis is not that easy anymore. Salt Lake City is easy. Houston is easy.=
 Someone help with the east here I have never been to a show on the east=
 coast. What is the easiest airport to fly into? =

   =

  Terry an easy seeker

Click to get a free auto insurance quotes from top companies.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4tyCC132i3dQ8FVoNRk=
tlIeecSHsE0HOul1i141AJF96IwPs/?count=3D1234567890