  • From: Barbash@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:48:49 EDT

Concerning All-Breed Obedience at Specialties:
The Rochester and Iroquois (Syracuse) Clubs are offering it at their Empire
State Specialties on May 13,14,15 in Seneca Falls. We'll let you know how it
works out.
Outdoor all-breed Obedience entries in our region usually don't go over
50-60,  especially since there are local Agility trials that weekend.  Even if
they
do go over, hiring a local Obedience judge to do Novice isn't too tough.
We're hoping Shepherd competitors looking for OTCH points will appear.

 Incidently, entries close April 27.

Breed judges are Kathy Potter, Bo Vujovich and Vicky Roye. Obedience judges
are Don Thornton, Ellen Adomelis and Jim Ashton.  Special attraction this year
is a Herding Demonstration with Susan Sullivan on Saturday, featuring Colin
and Dallas

Information and entries from Eileen Rochniak (585) 323-1821 and Gail
Patterson (315) 469-2710.

C'mon East Coast; let's support this great lineup!

Steve Barbash