  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:03:20 -0400

Mary,
It was my first futurity and?I had a wonderful time!!? Cyndy Davis introduced
me to you, Molly, Carol Mckenna and several others. You were all so friendly
and I felt welcome there. You even let me help set up tables Sun morn! I loved
it. It was my girl Culzeans Never Say Never (Saydee) first time in an outdoor
ring and 2nd time ever being shown.?Saydee was shown by Jeff Pyle, it was the
first time Saydee or I had met him, he did such a good job with her! He makes
it all look so easy! I loved seeing all the dogs and there were some really
nice dogs there. The weather was great, the grounds were beautiful, the host
hotel was very nice and the people were all smiling and happy.
Austin was fun! Can't wait to go again! Thanks for a wonderful time!!
Pam

Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:13:20 -0500
From: Mary Tripp <mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Southwest Futurity - Thanks to all

I want to thank all of our hard working club members who pulled together to
make this past weekend a great success.  We had two days of raffles that
were well supported by the exhibitors.  Fortunately we had a great buffet
dinner Friday night with our local chef's.

The Triple Crown Dog Academy has always been a great place for a show, but
with the new lawn (putting green grass I think) it was even better.

The weather co-operated well and we had sunny skies, breezes and moderate
temperatures.

Thanks to all who came and supported our shows - I hope you will come back
again.

Mary Tripp
President
GSDC of Austin