[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Re: showgsd-l Digest V1 #61 newborns and cpr

  • From: BlessedJantars@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:24:32 EST

I just have to share this with you all .I also breed Papillons  .Ijust had a
litter 3 mos ago .  Well the 2nd one born was a little  girl.
She was not breathing when born swung and kept swinging gave  her some
breaths everything.I was so devastated she was so pretty.Well we  decided to
keep
trying worked on her a long time .She finally took a breath but  was very weak.
So we just kept massaging and massaging and opened our oven  door.We layed her
on a towel and kept stimulating and soon she was hollaring HA  Ha.We have
saved many pups this way swing away all
don't give up.Just sold this pick litter puppy to a wonderful  show
home and she is getting very spoiled as she deserves .Sorry so  long .Just
had to share as I got a picture of her  tonight.        Jan

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l