[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V1 #154 A memory that needs to be remembered

  • From: EllenH33@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:39:47 EST

In a message dated Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:41:27 EST ELG440@xxxxxxx
  writes:
He was one of the most interesting people I have ever known,

An apt subject line.  I'll certainly never forget him.  :-(

Golleee, Evan, this could mean just about anything.  I found him interesting
as well but, obviously, not as likable as you did.  ;-)  Sensitive?  hmmmm.
He WAS unlike anyone else and one of a kind and YES, that was a good thing,
IMO.  ;)
I attribute your kind words of him to your very liberal outlook and there's
nothing wrong with that.
***From w.NY***
http://www.geocities.com/jeenellyn33
Age is just a Number