[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: <showgsd-l> Beaumont NOT easy!

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: psharp212@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:38:34 -0800 (PST)

Bless you for posting !!! I didn't know how many more days until the national.
Lets see now. I have 12 smoke free days plus the 263 equals 275 times the 4,50
cents pre day I am not spending on smoles. that gives me 1,237.50 of extra
money to spend on the national. :0)  Yes!! Not enough for a face lift or a
tummy tuck but I will take it :0)

Terry
Paula Cooke <psharp212@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, she WANTED to go AND she found a way to get there, didn't she?
To some that is half the fun of travel and dog shows and life!!

Paula, 263 days and counting