[ SHOWGSD-L ] <showgsd> GSDC Greater New Haven ENTRIES

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:38:12 EDT

October 1st is the closing date for the German Shepherd Dog Club of Greater
New Haven Inc.  Specialty Show.
Our Judges are for Breed and Jrs.  Dr. Morton Goldfarb and Obedience Mr. Don
Thornton.

JUNIORS ARE FREE you do NOT need to enter in another class  :)

Visit our website for directions to our NEW LOCATION since last Octobers
show.    http://hometown.aol.com/gsdcgrnewhaven/allupcomingevents.html

I know a handler that has some classes available.
If you need a premium list emailed, email us at GSDCGrNewHaven@xxxxxxx

October 1st is also the closing date for anyone wishing to advertise in our
catalog.  Please email Joan Tuthill at jtuthill@xxxxxxxx for more info.

This is going to be a great show!!  Dont let gas prices keep you from a
wonderful day with old friends, good times and a great judge!!

Best Regards,
Dawnmarie