[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: serious but off topic question

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:55:22 -0800 (PST)

its sort of like the first guy that drank cow's milk........exactly what was he
thinking about..lol..see ya Monday!......I'm out....FB
Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  OK, this is a serious question, sort of, and it
is definitely off topic.

I was cutting up an artichoke heart tonite to make bruschetta (yes,
again) and I wondered...who the heck ever thought of eating artichokes--?
I mean, who picked up one of the things and decided it would be good to
eat? And how did they figure it out, with no one to show them?
I remember the first time anyone served me a whole artichoke (yes,
of course it had been properly prepared)--
if there hadn't been other people there eating them, I wouldn't have had
a clue how to eat one!!!!

I know there are jokes sent around asking things like this...but I'm
serious. How on earth would anyone ever figure out that artichokes were
going to be good to eat? They are, you know...I love them. But the
idea would never have occurred to me in a million years!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.

Peggy
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original