[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: search engine GSD

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:33:19 -0800

So had some spare time and thought I would see what I get.  When I
type in German Shepherd puppies in Google, the PC site does not come
up until middle of page 3 which means there are about 25 listings
ahead of it.  If I type in German Shepherd Dog, then the PC site comes
on #5 on the first page.
Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX, CHIC (h,e,h,t)  DM Clear
"Strider" 80 BOBs - # 5 &  # 6 GSD 2009