[ SHOWGSD-L ] sawing sawdust

  • From: PUD709@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:11:00 EDT

Last night I sent what I hoped to be a (Evan-spell faceous) post about
getting my ballot
filled out and the struggle with the envelope.
Apparently, hundreds of list members did not think the whole thing was as
humorous as I did.  (I had a good time doing Sam's today- with much  authority
aftermy practice yesterday).

LIST MEMBERS    The ballots are out- you have probably voted  and how about
we all cease and desist this terrible, terrible posting.

True, it appears that whoever-and that is not singular- employed this
company could have done a little better.   In each of our lives have  we not
had
such an experience for ourselves that left us saying we should have,  could
have.

Its dead and will be brought to life at the NEW BOARD meeting.  Im  sure next
year will be fantastic.

As to the biographies- it could have been better.  After reading mine  I
wondered who those mysterious dogs I owned were. And, I counted to 100 in my
words.

As to the hate mail about candidates- it is so sad- but this is not the
first time.  The difference is that you all have the list  to vent  on.

 ONCE AGAIN,its over.  Look to the National and start complaining  who did or
did not get a room, whether there will be a List party, how many  selects
will be chosen,was it a great grand victor and victrix,was the after  show
dinner
as bad as usual and who should have not worn THAT DRESS at the  party.

Make this fun-not a venting of personalities.

May the members who will do the best job for the club be elected- and if  not
let those who are do the best they can.

Unfortunately, and I know I'll make a lot of friends her, some people use
these venues to get out their frustrations.

May these people place or win their classes.  They will go home with a
different mind set.

Have a great time at the National.  I never had a bad one

Marion Lawrence