[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rotting/Flying Trot

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:29:19 EST

In a message dated 3/17/05 9:06:56 PM Central Standard Time,
dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Correct! Not there. Nor is dull, boring, or lackluster for that
matter. Attitude is, I had always though, not something that is
present of absent but something that we all have, as do our dogs. It
may not be a matter of "do they have an attitude" but what kind do
they have. From that perspective, I just sort of enjoy a dog who is
motivated and moving and seemingly having fun with it (I really do not
know whither they are or not, except know mine have always enjoyed
it). I guess it is just a matter of, well, attitude about attitude....
For mine, if they do not get excited about it, I will not drag them
around the ring.... That's my attitude, and I'm keeping it!  <G>

From a different  perspective.....
Dave

Very well put Dave.  Attitude is present in all dogs, and their
handlers/owners as well.  Some good, some bad.  I kinda like the word  "heart".

Randy Chesnut