[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: refreezing question

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:34:57 -0700 (PDT)

Myself I'd throw it out. Meat has been known to becaome tainted after it's been
thawed then refroze. Had a Restaurant Mgr. tell me that over 35 years ago,
   Bob Neiman
Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I had a hundred pounds of chicken parts and ground beef in my freezer for
mixing with my dogs food.While i was away for the day the power got knocked out
by an electrical storm. When i went to the freezer most of the meat was
thawed. My question is, can i safely refreeze and use this meat for the dogs or
do i just throw it away.
Bud

photos & more.