[ SHOWGSD-L ] re selects

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:00:04 -0400

These breeds do not have a GV & GVX either.......so does that mean you are
going to try and do away with that next so we can be more like the Corgi
club or Golden Retriever Club ??
Why get rid of all our traditions to make our breed more like
others............WE HAVE A UNIQUE BREED!
We do things differently, our dogs are different......
Its very annoying to be compared to other breeds.....it's not broke stop
trying to fix it! Your not going to increase entries & participation by
doing this so move on to something more constructive!!!!!!!!

As Tom C. said there are bigger worries than trying to legislate...........i
hope the rest of the board stops this crap dead in it's tracks !!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com