[ SHOWGSD-L ] re nationals

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 06:18:51 EST

Over again for another year....happy to be home.

The facility was great, seating &  areas for vendors  good. Very dog  and
exhibitor friendly. Hotels could have been a  bit closer but that was the only
problem for us.  There were plenty  of great restaurants so you cannot always
have it all.  FAR more good  points than ones to pick at. Good site to go back
to for sure.   Nanci did a great job...she is to be commended.
Plenty of great dogs and the opportunity to see them close up.
The national shirt Kathy mentioned was stunning........will bring  good
memories in years to come.  Way to go Bo! I think we managed to  get a little
something from everyone....Sally could have done double what  she had and still
have sold it all.  And Ann was on the money about  those leashes months ago.
We need to give our support and opinions to the new  board...........they
have lots to do and overcome.  Pleased Paul slid  in after the 11th hour....I
know he will put his all in BSL if given the  chance.  Time to stop scrapping
and
looking for all the little things  to pick at - there are enough big ones to
exhaust your extra energies.
And now we are 363 days and counting!!!!    Good to  see you all and we will
meet again next year I hope.
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds