[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re answers NOT

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:48:09 -0500

Now THIS is truly one of the most saught (sp.a or o)  after answers
waaay back there from the gitgo.  Even the recent Canine Health flap
& AKC reeks of  CB due to the references to --  Delegates!    JMO
Lew and others, like TL, (in his very masculine way) as well as Evan,
have skirted around this one yet IMHO his behavior has been far
more questionable with costly legal fees etc. etc.   Yet as one Lister
mentioned, why NOW is this anti Margy mess mushrooming?
Who was it who asked in a thoughtful manner "Inquiring minds" with
so much silence and, oh, oh, -- here I go -- today is Sunday and a
fine horse comes to mind   SUNDAY SILENCE.    Ok, Ok,
I'll just GEAUX   (go)     --- for now ---                     Norma no L