[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re What would You do to improve shows

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:12:01 EDT

Wasn't there a survey about this on Info Dog several months ago?
They asked for an email address so the results could be emailed to
the participants, but I never heard anything.  Did anyone else  get
an email back?

Janice

In a message dated 8/24/2006 4:38:09 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
There  has been a lively discussion on another list I am on and how to
improve shows.  There have been many interesting ideas some  very  valid.

If it were up to you - what would you suggest to make  it more fun,  even the
playing field and get more  participation?    This  may give some clubs some
ideas.

Our club, the GSDC of Beaumont, is having both a breed  seminar and a  junior
handling seminar next year.  We hope they  are both something  everyone will
have an interest in and will  partake.  So, what do you  all suggest?
Molly
Trillia   German  Shepherds