[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question about baytril

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:42:26 -0600

I did not say that I wanted to give her Baytril.  I said the vet had wanted
to give it to her and that I wasn't sure about it.  (I thought I remembered
that you weren't supposed to give it to pg bitches).  You didn't get an
answer sooner because I've been busy and not on the computer today.

Cyndi
www.carettigsd.com