[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy entries

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:39:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/2006 7:05:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
...If  you have a veteran and show that Veteran in a 'regular'
class, then the  Veteran's class, and the veteran wins both classes.   I've
known
Veterans to be awarded BISS out of the veteran's class, but in the case I
presented?    .....well, what then?    Just  curious.

If you show the dog in a regular class and in veterans

Well,  If the dog wins its regular class, it then can  compete in Winners.

Veterans is a non-regular class, and its winner cannot compete for points,
but can compete for BOB

No matter if you win or loose in the class, you can compete in  veterans.

BUT..if you loose in the class, or  win in the class and do not go  winners,
and then go first in Veterans, it would seem to me you are done  and cannot
compete for BOB because you have already been defeated by the animal  that beat
you, either in the class or in Winners.
If you want to win veterans and compete for BOB, do not enter another
regular class.
At least that is what I think, I am sure Carolyn or D.D. will have the
correct answer if I am wrong.
Carol