[ SHOWGSD-L ] pup with worms

  • From: v Christiane Rudolf <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:27:18 -0500

--I have a four month old female that has eaten very little the last few days.
She has a really shiny coat, so I did not suspect worms, but she had really bad
diahrrea today and so I gave her endosorb and a little Pepto to soothe her
stomach.  I was getting ready to give her rice with hard-boiled eggs, when she
barked, letting me know she had to go out.  So I went out with her to see if
the stuff I gave her had made an impact, and it had improved a little.  But
when I took a close look, I saw worms.  Now I have Safeguard liquid, which I
use to worm my alpacas,  and I know my vet had told me a year ago how much to
give my Anatolian(a 125 pounder), but I have no clue hoiw much to give this
puppy.  C
an anybody help me out here?    She weighs 25 lbs and is really skinny right
now..Tanglewood Farm,
 German Shepherds,
Alpacas and a working/show Anatolian Shepherd