[ SHOWGSD-L ] providers, will be dog realted

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:21:03 -0800 (PST)

Some providers like Yahoo put anything they don't like into a spam file and you
have to clean it out.  You can make everyone on the list part of your contact
list to avoid this, or just move stuff you want back to the in box.
Some providers block all incoming mail on principal.  I find this off putting.

And some just don't work 1/2 the time and people just get angry.

But there are other providers that do not make it so hard to work with things
like The List.

Yahoo is my choice, it could be worse, the address is free and all I have to do
is ignore the ads, easy enough really.

But when I try to reply to some members of the list privately, I get an email
back demanding I prove my value.  Honestly, I am just not going to do this.  I
know what I have to say is valuable, to me at least, and maybe to the person I
am trying to write to privately, but if I am blocked, well, curse words...it.

As for dog related, they want me to play with them instead of discussing issues
on the list.  I think we all suffer from that, unless you don't have any
dogs.......

Hugs to all,
sheila