[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prospective perforamance pup buyer

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:31:51 EST

In a message dated 3/12/2005 2:26:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know I  will get my head handed to me for asking this, but I will anyway.
If a  person came to you and said they wanted a puppy to train for performance
 events, how would you determine which puppies out of the litter you would
let  that person see?  This person is competitive and an experienced GSD
trainer and likes to kick Golden and BC butt in the obedience ring.  This
person
wants the American type  GSD.

Diane

For me, that's always the "bad" puppy; the puppy whose into everything, the
puppy who is the first to climb out of the box, which coincidentally, is the
one  trying to get to me, that can't take its eyes off of me from the moment
they  open.

Kathy

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_