[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pretty pretty pretty

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:03:16 -0500

You think you laughed at Concord?  You should have been at the Pity
Party.  Not a mean word exchanged all week, except that some people who
were home and not taking part in the PP did send a few defensive posts...
all unnecessary.
    We had a blast...I've always said the best people to party with CAN
be the Shepherd people...just that sometimes they forget this is
supposed to be a FUN hobby!
Peggy