[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: point of view/observations

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:31:28 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2006 11:41:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
We  all had the option to by the better seats. I was glad free seating  was
available as I tend to move around a lot at a  national.

I'm not trying to single your posts out.  I'm just  generally tired of
seeing
so much complaining when the extra  effort put forth by the GSDCA,  the St.
Louis club, and  everyone involved, was so obvious.

If every person there wanted to get better seating, therein lies the
problem.  There is never quite enough to accommodate.  The breed  seminar
judges,
especially those AB judges we encourage to learn more need  to see these dogs
at
their best...they did pay for seats.  It still  comes down to this is the
showcase of the breed, all should be able to  see.  I don't mind standing when
want to see more.   I do  wish every time someone has an opinion it is not made
to be  personal.
Nanci and her team do an amazing job......I know how hard she works  for
months before a show, then at the show.  And she still  smiles.  I am not going
name names, will miss someone and they  will feel offended.
I am sure the ST Louis club was overwrought with assisting.  It  is a big
job.
I appreciate every last one of them. I love the national....it is
motivational for me for a good part of the year.
This is not just complaining Sally, don't run away again.  But  we are all of
opinion, and entitled to be so.   I like to listen  to all points of view
myself...still make up my own mind how I will feel  about something.   And have
done it nicely regardless.
Hope to see everyone next year.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC